STILL TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH MYSELF AS MY BELOVED FRANCE STRUGGLES



If you have been reading this blog over the years, part of the above title may sound familiar (see CATCHING UP WITH MYSELF and STILL TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH MYSELF from 2013 ). Procrastination Queen that I am, I had been intending, for some time, to try to post the many blogs-in-progress that have been gathering dust in the Notes section of my IPhone. Many are awaiting the photos from my overloaded camera roll that should accompany them. It shouldn’t be that hard to put it all together, right?

Well, maybe not for those who were born into the computer generation. But I am a certified techno-dunce--just ask any member of my techno-savvy family whom I need to have within screaming distance before I even dare turn on the computer. So I let the technical aspects of posting get in the way of finalizing my pieces. And now, the current state of the world makes me feel as if to write about my own mini-dramas might seem a sacrilege. 

I am hoping, however, that to resume posting will be a sign of resilience in the face of the daily despair in evidence on my “Guardian” app.

Apologies, too, in advance for the screwy order of the posts that follow. This is what happens when you don’t pay attention to the two books that were gifts from two well-intentioned friends: “The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo, and the appropriately blank book, “Futile Attempt At Organizing My Life.”   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO SAYS THAT LIFE IN THE COUNTRY IS BORING? WHAT’S THAT GIGANTIC CREATURE ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR?🙀

HOW IT ALL STARTED

A HOARDER? MOI?